1. To promote initiatives and proposals for adopting techniques and innovations relating to sustainable development and natural resource conservation based on local culture and needs.
2. To give visibility to the knowledge, considerations and contributions of Islamic culture for managing both natural and human resources.
3. To value, reinstate and disseminate local knowledge, people’s intangible heritage.
4. To coordinate and ensure proper implementation of any programmes, projects and actions taking place within the Med-O-Med framework.
5. To serve as a galvanising agent for the network in the countries involved.
Med-O-Med station conceptual framework
This post is available in: